VirtualHosts made easy for Apache on Windows
Automatically detects and integrates with XAMPP and WAMP
New Version 1.2.1 for Windows now FREE for personal and Open Source use.
- A smart GUI for Apache virtualhosts
- Host just one or multiple websites. It's easy!
- Quick! Only a minimal number of clicks necessary
- Designed to integrate with XAMPP and WAMP
What the real Edd Mann says!
"I've been playing with it for the past couple of days now and I've really enjoyed it... a really interesting product!"
- Edd Mann, Co-Host of Three Devs and a Maybe podcasthttp://threedevsandamaybe.com
- Host a website with just a couple clicks. Really.
- Automatically configures your Apache web server
- Automatically makes entries in Window's hosts file
- Automatically detects and integrates with WAMP and XAMPP, seamlessly.
What the Fake Bill Gates would say!
"HOSTSignalz is a pain free way to develop multiple web sites on your local PC using Apache for Windows. I'll never go back to hand-editing all those virtualhost configuration files again."
- Bill Gates, Chairman of the Boardhttp://microsoft.com
What the real Morgan Bondurant says!
" I like having the option of working on any platform (mac os, linux, windows) for my web projects. HostSignalz allows me to quickly test my web site builds on my windows machine. The setup is easy and I don’t have to spend a lot of time maintaining my dev ops "
- Morgan Bondurant, Owner - Jackson Web Workshttp://jacksonwebworks.com
- Start, Stop, or Restart Apache
- Auto www. a site with our quick-alias checkbox
- Double-click an entry in the website list to open in a browser
- Easily view Apache access and error logs
What the Fake Steve Ballmer would say!
" The best thing about HOSTSignalz is the amount of time saved when setting up local dev websites. It only takes a couple of clicks to point Apache at a folder containing my HTML/CSS and code. "
- Steve Ballmer, President Emeritushttp://microsoft.com
- You bet it does!
- Enable SSL / HTTPS for your virtualhosts
- One-Click generates, installs, and enables SSL / HTTPS! Yeah, just one click.
- Advanced settings for getting into the nitty gritty
- Enter custom virtualhost directives
- Enter custom directory directives
- Enable / Disable any virtualhost from the config
- Named or IP-Address based virtualhosts
- View your virtualhosts config
- Flush DNS cache
- Export your virtualhosts config
- Switch between different versions of Apache and watch your virtualhosts auto-reconfigure
What the Fake Paul Allen would say!
"It's my long standing policy to buy nothing but the best. And when it comes to developing websites using Apache for Windows, HOSTSignalz stands out as authentic, quality software."
- Paul Allen, Co-founderhttp://microsoft.com